Welding Service Engineer
||Welding Service Engineer
||39 Hours per Week, Monday to Thursday 0830 to 1700 and Friday 0830 to 1600. 30 minutes lunch
||20 paid days per year + bank holidays (Some leave mandatory to cover period business is closed between Christmas and New Year)
A Welding Service Engineer
is required for our busy, expanding, welding machine hire company.
Based at our busy workshop at Ower, in the New Forest, the focus will be :
Ideal candidate requirements
- Servicing and repairing of welding and welding related machinery.
- Inspecting both mechanical and electrical equipment on return from hire or customer site in preparation for going out on hire again.
- As part of a small team there is a general level of additional support required for your colleagues.
- Experienced in electrical repairs. Would potentially suit a lift engineer, fork lift engineer or agricultural engineer. We can teach the electrical requirements for welding machines, so experience working with welding plant, whilst desirable, is not essential.
- Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical discipline would be beneficial.
- IT literate.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent communicator across all colleague levels.
- The role will be fast-paced and challenging therefore you must have an adaptable and flexible attitude and approach, be prepared to work alongside your team and be driven to achieve a high level of service.
- Driving licence required as there may occasionally be the requirement to travel to customer sites.
Company clothing and PPE supplied.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com with an email subject of "Welding Service Engineer"